Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Gil Barkon
      Participant
        @gbarkon@gmail.com

Do you have an open position on your team costing you time and money? Are you spending more time reviewing resumes and interviewing candidate than doing your actual job? Are you constantly interviewing candidates who don’t have the skills or personality to fit the position?

There is a more effective and efficient method to find and hire high-performing individuals to join your company.

Hi, my name is Gil Barkon and I am an executive search consultant. As a Partner in the largest privately-owned search firm in the world, I specialize in building teams and placing industry leaders. My entire career has been spent partnering with world-class organizations and exceptional candidates

What I do is totally different than your internal recruiting resources. I ensure that the potentially long and difficult process of sourcing candidates is streamlined and done right. I am able to provide my clients with better reach and resources but still maintain the targeted industry focus and boutique orientation that my clients expect. The companies that engage my services rely on me because of my pre-existing depth of knowledge of the industry and its players, enabling me to work quickly and with a thorough, but targeted, approach. Before submitting any candidate, I spend hours determining whether a candidate is qualified, available, and interested in joining your team.

Avoid the headache and heartache of recruiting. Stop hoping the right candidate will apply on your website. If you want to fill an important or confidential role quickly, contact me at 310.794.7340 or gbarkon@jobplex.com.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gil-barkon-2, I just noticed you also posted this in Facebook. I responded on there. For future reference, only post in here to prevent confusion. Thank you!

Gil Barkon
          Participant
            @gbarkon@gmail.com

Thanks. Will do

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.