1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 1 year, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Roger Jarnigan
      Participant
        @Roger@acalifornialifestyle.com

Are you thinking it is time to buy a new home.

Hi, my name is Roger Jarnigan, a realtor with 30+ year’s experience.

I recognize this may be a once-in-a-lifetime transaction for many and thus I remain personally involved every step of the way. Need vendor recommendations? Some advice on the next big investment? Maybe just a few brief post-sales questions? I’m always ready to assist.

Our journey begins with my 5-point plan. This plan will allow us to find the perfect home you have been looking for at a great price in today’s market.

What are you waiting for? Call me today to begin living your California Lifestyle!

Are you thinking it is time to sell the family home.

Hi, my name is Roger Jarnigan, a realtor with 30+ year’s experience.

I recognize that downsizing may be a once-in-a-lifetime transaction for many and thus I remain personally involved every step of the way.

I have helped clients 55 years+ like downsize their homes.

I handle all the details eliminating your STRESS and UNCERTANTY of the sale.

Essentially…

This allows YOU to focus on your family and their needs while I navigate to guide the processes of getting your home ready to sell. Your home will be SOLD quickly and within your desired time frame.

As a bonus, I have a team of professions on your side to make this as seamless as possible.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @roger-jarnigan! I love the 2nd option – it looks like the end of it doesn’t come to a clean and complete end. Try to add the contents of the 2nd version into this outline below:

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.