Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions 17min Video – Curiosity & the Cat!

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Matt test 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hillary Jones
      Participant
        @hillary@hillaryhutterhomes.com

Good morning! I’m super curious about the “17min call” I keep hearing mentioned but haven’t come across yet… I am just a HECP baby but curious what video this is referring to because I’ve heard @halle-eavelyn and @kent-littlejohn mention it several times and I’m just curious what point in this program this video is introduced! 🙂

Thank you for helping satisfy my curiosity and excitement to see what that video comes in 🙂 @negeen-dargahi do you know?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @hillary-jones! Which module are you on that you heard that? I’m looking into this for you 🙂

It’s likely you probably already heard it as it is a recording in the training but i’ll try to find the exact video.

Hillary Jones
          Participant
            @hillary@hillaryhutterhomes.com

@negeen-dargahi Ok yea I’d be curious. I have a 16min video to go that’s all about making connections on LinkedIn so maybe that’s that’s the one… Kent and Halle just talk about how people watch this one 17min video and take action from just that and it skyrockets their business and I’m super curious lol.

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

@matt-barcus can you send @hillary-jones the link?

Matt test
              Keymaster
                @matt@coredm.com

@hillary-jones

LESSON 4 – LinkedIn Connection Engagement

It’s video #1 in that lesson. Titled “LinkedIn Connection Engagement”!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.