2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by candy Bowman 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

candy Bowman
      Participant
        @candy@oregontrailrealty.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/candace-bowman-636752180/

PLEASE, FOR THE 3RD TIME> feeling like an idoit sorry one of those day….

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @candace-bowman, you’re doing a great job!

Did you email Lindsey about creating your background banner image? If not, please email her at Lindsey@coredm.com

Zoom in on your profile photo so it’s less sky and more face centered.

GREAT HEADLINE!!

Your about section looks MUCH better. Good work revising.

Below, i’ve retyped your About section because there were some thick paragraphs. You can copy and paste what I have written:

About Section:

WHAT I DO IN 14 WORDS OR LESS:

Most Realtors look for property, I find it!

Essentially…

I maximize my 21 years of experience as realtor in this area to find the right property for you, your family, and your business.
          You can expect quality results in shortest amount of time!

To SAVE YOU TIME I will create a current Market Report indicating the value of property in the market today, maximizing your time and offering price.

Additionally…

I will send virtual tours and make suggestions about possible repairs and inspections that should be made, and making sure they are completed by highly competent professionals.

From offer to closing I will be with you to navigate the entire sale process. I will make sure you have the correct supporting documents and craft the Earnest Money Agreement to represent and protect you in the transaction.

You can ELIMINATE the STRESS of buying, with me as your partner!

What HAPPY clients have said…

“My 80 year old dad wanted to buy 3 or 4 rentals! Candy was with him from day one. She helped him find rentals that would maximize his return when sold. When he passed my sisters and I were so blessed with what our dad was able to give us. Thanks, Candy for finding my dad the right homes.”

“Candy helped me find a commercial shop, I have big plans for that building. Thanks again Candy, ps can find a house now?” Dan A.

“Candy has helped us buy three properties and sell two. She worked well with the 1031 exchange company and always kept us on track. Thanks Candy!”

If you are ready to make that Move in the shortest TIME…Contact me or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we are a good fit!

“Don’t Make A Move Without Me”
          541-786-3164 or candy@oregontrailrealty.com
          Message me on LinkedIn

candy Bowman
          Participant
            @candy@oregontrailrealty.com

Thank you I feel like I have reached a milestone!  Could not have done it with out you and your team

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.