1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by n d 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Megan Kent
      Participant
        @megkent@mac.com

Please review my updated profile!  Thank you!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/megankent/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @megan-kent! Welcome to the program – I’m happy to provide you with feedback 🙂

GREAT profile photo – can you zoom in more so we can see your face clearly? Also, I’d like you to send it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her add a white background for you. This will really help it pop and look professional.

You also need a better background image that pertains to your business. Lindsey can create something custom for you – in the same email, tell her your field of business and she will create something for you!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

I do like your headline BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise and their pain points: How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

What you have is really good. Move the “my book” paragraph at the VERY end.

Get rid of the “my” “my” “my” at the end. Right now, it’s WAY too focused on you and not enough on THEM. SO I would recommend saying sentences like:

“When you work with me, you get __________!”

“You can rest assured knowing ________.”

“When clients like you __________.”

Do you see what I mean? Because you’ve got all the content, it just needs to be more directed towards helping their pain points.

Check out how Kent talks to his perfect client:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Call to action:

You need a better call to action because you aren’t creating any incentive to message you immediately.

If you’re READY for _______ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.